10/27/2007

Box Office Predictions: October 26th - October 28th

It's been a month, but I'm back! Did you miss me? Yeah, I wouldn't have missed me, either.

Anywho, this time of year is my absolute favorite as it includes one or more of the following:

- a focus on horror movies
- getting smashed at Halloween parties with dozens of strangers dressed up as either
a.) sluts
or
b.) sluts
- and giving away poisoned apples and candy to little kids.

I also used to enjoy the changing colors of the leaves, but global warming has stolen that little joy away from me. C'mon Al Gore, you can invent the internet but you can't stop global warming? Well, at least now I don't have to fear getting stuck in Alaska during a blizzard as vampires attack.

Which reminds me, please check out my review for 30 Days of Night. I give you my happy-time-guarantee, which entitles you to twelve dollars of joy cash or your money back.*

Happy Halloween!

*Joy cash is not redeemable anywhere, but can be exchanged for an equivalent amount of Corey Feldman Crystals.

BOX OFFICE PREDICTIONS
October 26th - October 28th

1. Saw IV, $27 million
2. 30 Days of Night, $9 million
3. Dan in Real Life, $8 million
4. Tyler Perry's Why Did I Get Married?, $8 million
5. The Game Plan, $6 million
6. Michael Clayton, $4 million
7. Gone Baby Gone, $3 million
8. We Own the Night, $3 million
9. The Comebacks, $2 million
10. The Heartbreak Kid, $2 million

No comments: